Hey there - it's so nice to meet you!
I think that a photographer's personality and story is so intertwined with what they do, so I'll do my best to paint a picture of who I am:
- I grew up on a wheat farm, and I love to be surrounded by animals and nature. I love going on adventures, and hiking is one of my favourite things to do(beats the stuffy gym, right?)
- I used to be a journalist, but then realised that my creative soul needed something more. Weddings give me sore feet (haha), but a full heart - my couples are just the warmest, loveliest people, and I get to spend most weekends watching couples throw a party with their closest to celebrate their relationship. Isn't that just frigging awesome?
-I have a really broad taste in music and love a good spontaneaous dance around my office. The dancing at weddings is one of my favourite parts of the day.
- Travel makes my heart sing. My favourite places in the world are New York and the mountains of Vietnam.
- I'm a step-mum to a 13 year old and also a fur-mumma to Baxter, an aloof, adorable Weimaraner, who may or may not have his own Instagram account... If you're including a pooch in your wedding day I might just get a little bit excited!
- I've inherited my father's silly sense of humour, so I'm a sucker for puns and slapstick comedy. I actually burst into laughter any time my partner trips over - it's very closely followed by "Oh my gosh, are you okay?", but yes, so much laughter.